Five Fave : Scents of The Season
Smells play such a big part in getting me excited for a season. For fall, it's the smell of rain on the road, pumpkin spice, attempting to make apple pie's, cozy candles, and of course perfumes. Perfumes, in my opinion, are very much so seasonal, just like many other things in life. Today I'm sharing five of my favorite scents for fall that Im excited to start wearing!
1. MAISON MARGIELA 'REPLICA' By The Fireplace : I recently bought this for my husband and I've found myself sneaking sprays of it for myself! Im obsessed with Replica because the scents really are a replica of what they say they are! By The Fireplace has hints of a smoky and woody scent that when you close your eyes will take you bag to a cold fall day sitting by the fire. Replica can be worn alone or layered, and since this scent tends to smell a little more masculine, I use it to layer with my scents I wear in the summer like Bvlgari Blanc to transform it into a scent perfect for fall.
2. B. Balenciaga Intense Balenciaga : A friend of mine got me hooked on Balenciaga B a couple of years ago, and I actually wore it all throughout that winter because it's a scent perfect for any season, but now that Balenciaga B Intense is out, I've found a new signature scent for fall. With notes of green tea and blueberry with a woodsy finish, this perfume meets up to its name as being intense, but addicting as well. It's brand new, and I think you'll love it. Go give it a try!
3. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose : If you're a fan of the Olsen twin's first set of fragrances Nirvana White and Nirvana Black, then I think you'll be a fan of this one as well. With notes of with notes of rose de mai, geranium, and vetiver this is the perfect way to bring floral to fall when it comes to your fragrance. If you're not a fan of this one, then stick to Nirvana black which is another must-have smell for fall!
4. Marc Jacobs Fragrances Divine Decadence : If you know me than you know I'm a fan of just about anything Marc Jacobs, but when it comes to his perfumes, Im a BIG fan. With champagne extract this of course if the perfect scent for a cozy date night or even to celebrate the upcoming holidays with those you love!
5. Louis Vuitton Matière Noire : On my recent trip to Las Vegas I was shopping around and of course stumbled into the Louis Vuitton store. The beautiful thick glass bottles perfectly placed in an LV suitcase caught my eye and before I knew it, I was trying them all on, and couldn't decide on a favorite. There are 9 scents all together and there seriously wasn't one that I would not wear but with a blend of dark wood and white flowers, this once was definitely my favorite choice for fall out of them all.
Hopefully you have time to go try some of these scents this weekend, and find one you love!