25 THINGS THE PAST 25 YEARS HAVE TAUGHT ME
1. Be where your feet are.
2. My parents are smarter than I thought.
3. Plan ahead
4. Just buy the tickets to the concert, and figure it out later. You'll be glad you did.
5. Be nice to your siblings while they're young, because you'll want to hang out with them when they're older.
6. There really is nothing like family.
7. Drink water.
8. Buy the shoes.
9. Wear eye cream no matter what age you are.
10. Don't wait to go to the dentist.
11. Embrace change.
12. When it comes to tanning, fake it don't bake it. It'll be worth it when you're older.
13. You don't have to drink all the wine they pour you while wine tasting.
14. Quality over quantity.
15. Married life is the best life.
16. Rescuing a dog is more fulfilling than you think.
17. Baby wipes are great for getting stains out of shirts.
18. Take pictures. You'll want to remember the moment.
19. Never be too busy to listen to those you love.
20. Having a sister is the best.
21. Always have at least $10 in cash.
22. "Believe and you will receive" is true.
23. Never let em see you sweat.
24. Do something that's in the lane of your dreams, or else life will feel miserable.
25. Turning 25 is better than I thought it would be.
Thanks for all your Birthday wishes.