FRIDAY FIVE : Favorite Face Masks
1. Glam Glow YOUTHMUD : This mask smells like perfume! That's what initially attracted me to it when I tried it at Sephora, and I was sold. This mask is a winner because it works with your body's natural moisturizing collagen which in the end leaves your skin tighter, moisturized, and of course glowing. You'll love it.
2. Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask : My favorite thing about this mask is it's immediate cooling effect your face feels one the whipped texture is applied. This is basically a Kombucha mask because it's a black tea ferment. This helps to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals while smoothing your complexion altogether.
3. Kate Somerville Age Arrest Hydrating Firming Mask : I talked about my 5 favorite Kate Somerville products a couple of weeks ago, but I of course love more than just 5 of her products, and this Hydrating Firming Mask is next on my list. This is the perfect preventative mask which fights signs of aging and gives you younger looking complexion thanks to the water lily extract and pure ceremide-3.
4. First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask : This mask is literally a facial in a jar (minus to massage). With rose bud extract and vitamin C, it's definitely the perfect pick-me-up for your face. It's jelly texture reshapes once applied, and leaves you with a plump and glowy complexion.
5. Lush Rosy Cheeks : The number one thing that attracted me to this mask when browsing around in Lush, was the fact that it smelled like roses! That's always a win for me, so I decided to try it, and loved it, especially because I applied it before I got in the bath which I also used a rose bath bomb in! This is the perfect blend of kaolin, calamine, and Turkish rose oil which leaves your skin with a calm matte finish.
Treat yourself to a nice smelling mask this weekend, and relax!